I wish suicide would not be viewed as the final answer for our youth...
I wish and hope the day would come sooner rather than later, when Abraham's family will know-it's not ok, but it is alright.
We can't save all of our youth, but we can PAY ATTENTION to the warning signs:
- Sadness or hopelessness
- Irritability, anger, or hostility
- Tearfulness or frequent crying
- Withdrawal from friends and family
- Loss of interest in activities
- Changes in eating and sleeping habits
- Restlessness and agitation
- Feelings of worthlessness and guilt
- Lack of enthusiasm and motivation
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Difficulty concentrating
- Thoughts of death or suicide
I wish...through Abraham's death, another life is saved.
I wish...Abraham Biggs, was alive.
RIP Abraham Biggs